- I am very happy with my shopping experience in the Tweed Heads store, staff are very friendly and helpful. Staff made it a wonderful, easy experience. Your staff are teriffic embassadors for the store, I really appreciates the help.
- Tweed heads
- We wanted to thank Bec & Elsie, they were extremley helpful and full of ideas & suggestions on our difficult curtain problem. The curtains they recommended have been hung and are perfect for the requirements. Don’t let these ladies go the customer service they offer is hard to find. Excellent service.
- West Gosford
- I would like to give some feedback on 2 of your staff members, Kay and Jeanette. I have dealt with these 2 staff members on many occasions over the past few months while purchasing curtain tracks, hooks and curtains. These ladies have expetional customer service qualities and I would like to praise them for there assistance and advice during the whole process. Their knowledge on products and advice made my decision a lot easier and nothing was ever too much trouble for them. I myself am a manager and I really appreciate feedback on my staff, and ask that you please pass this feedback on to the staff and let them know that it has been an absolute pleasure dealing with them.
- I just wanted to thank Ashley from the windsor store, who went out of her way to keep a regular customer very happy. She deserves a bonus for the service she gives to customers. These are the people that you need in your stores. Thanks Ashley!
- We were delighted to visit the Jandakot store on staurday the 7th and Sunday the 8th. We met our 2 of your fantastic staff members Debra And Michelle. They were the best people to have met & we did spend a considerable amount of money there. We walked out of the store feeling wonderful and fabulous. Amazing service from these ladies, Thank you very much Debra and Michelle.
- Deb really took the time to assist us with our window treatment, by tracking down stock and advising us on colours, and tips with installing. Deb is a lovely lady and a breath of fresh air.
- My husband and I had the pleasure of beoing served by Jennifer. We had a big complicated order ( blinds needed to be cut )and really didn’t know what we wanted Jen went above and beyond with her help and wealth of knowledge. What a great employee you have there, I will higly reccomend her to everyone who needs assistance with purchasing curtains or blinds. Thanks again Jen.
- I was very happy with the excellent service. Kelly was very informative and helpful and went the extra mile to meet our need with our curtains for our new home. Thanks so much Kelly.
- Gabrielle from the Bundall store was extremely helpful in advice and style. Her customer service is amazing, and didn’t go unnoticed. She even helped me take items to my car even though I was quite capable to do things myself. Gabrielle is an asset to your company.
- We have regularly shopped in the prospect store and were happy with the customer service we get.
- Prospect, NSW
- We found Bec & Elsie extremely helpful and full of ideas and suggestion regarding our difficult curtain problem. The curtains they recommended have been hung and are perfect for the requirements. Don’t let these ladies go!! The customer service they offer is rare.
- West Gosford, NSW – Bec and Elsie
- I would love to say how delightful it was to come into your Jandakot store today Sunday 8 September 2019 & met your 2 fantastic staff members Debra & Michelle. They were the best people to have met & we did spend some money there.
I walked out of the store feeling wonderful & fabulous.
- Fantastic Job
- I would like to pass on my thanks to Toowoomba store. I think Jenny was the lady who helped me. I am so impressed by the result of my curtains and the amazing saving I have made. She was also very friendly with my son and shared stories of her own children. I will definitely be back. Thank you.
- Definitely be back
- I absolutely have loved my experience at Toowoomba Curtain Wonderland!!! Jo has been the biggest support, helping me with all 17 window coverings. She's personable, helpful, understanding and LISTENED to what I was wanting to achieve. She nailed it!
- Loved my experience
- I recently had an issue with one of the girls at the Rockhampton store, but after I approached the store at a later time I received amazing service from a lovely young lady Suzie. Suzie was so helpful I was clueless at what I needed or wanted but within a few minutes I knew exactly what I needed and wanted thanks to Suzie. She provided wonderful customer service she went up and beyond pulling curtains out of packets until I made my mind up. Nothing was to much for Suzie. I can say this is one of the best customer services I have ever had. She was a 10. Curtain Wonderland has a real asset with her in your business. It was a dead set pleasure Suzie, I can't praise you enough. Marilyn
- Best customer service I have ever had. She was a 10.
- I highly recommend Jindalee Curtain wonderland, very helpful, friendly and professional. Specifically I would like to acknowledge a wonderful woman named Dot, she went out of her way to help us choose the perfect curtains and blinds for our house. Catherine
- Very Helpful
- Ruth (Online Store),
Thank you for your excellent service with our bulk blinds order.
Our carpenter who installed them said all the installation hardware was of high quality.
Our order arrived exactly when we requested for it to and your good customer service was extremely helpful.
They look great! Thank you.
We will use curtain wonderland again for our next commercial order!
Annabel Millroy - Mi Haven
- Excellent Service
- I recently received amazing service from your new in home consultant Suzzie. From the moment Suzzie arrived at the house we were impressed. She had such a fantastic attitude and supplies my husband and I with fantastic information. She has made this experience so pleasant and easy I can not recommend Suzzie enough. I am more then happy to spread the word about her extremely fantastic services. Thanks again Curtain Wonderland.
- Amazing Service from new in-home consultant Suzzie
- I would like to commend Sarah for her amazing customer service today. She was very professional, patient and really knew her product. I had previously been to (name removed), was in the store for around 15 minutes and neither sales assistant (there were two) said hello or asked if I needed help. I then decided to sew my own curtains, went to (name removed), got completely confused and couldn't find anyone to help me. Walked straight into the Curtain Wonderland on Kessels Rd MacGregor, Sarah greeted me with a smile and spent an hour helping me with what I needed. I walked out with about $900 worth of curtains. Thanks again to Sarah for taking the time to help me, I would recommend this store to all of my friends because of your excellent service.
- Amazing Customer Service
- We purchased a lot of curtains and Nina at Windsor store was wonderful! She was so knowledgeable and helpful, really made the process easy. We are so grateful. Mark and Lisa
- Knowledgeable and Helpful
- Hi I would like to provide feedback on a recent customer service I received at the Windsor store. After contacting a few Curtain Wonderland stores without any success to purchase a tilt mechanism for an existing blind I have, Glenda from the Windsor store was fantastic and helped me straight away. Glenda also called me back regularly to provide me with updates after she contacted a few a stores to see if she could get the part in. I am so happy with Glenda efforts especially after a failed attempt at the (name withdrawn) store. Please pass on my sincere thanks to Glenda. Regards Karen
- Fantastic Customer Service
- I just wanted to thank Lisa from Curtain Wonderland Kotara who came out and spent quite a lot of time helping me with fabrics/colours and decisions about Blinds Vs Curtains. I have spent quite a lot of money with Curtain Wonderland because I was so confident with Lisa's recommendations. She was wonderful. I had quotes from Accent and Spotlight which were slightly cheaper but the customer service I received is what sealed the deal for me.
I still have quite a few window coverings I need to purchase (once I save up the money for the rest) as we are renovating a large older home and I won't think twice about using Lisa again. I have a lot of friends renovating at the moment and I have told them to ask for Lisa and look no further then Curtain Wonderland.
- Excellent Customer Service
- The girls at Curtain Wonderland Albury store have been fantastic with their knowledge and assistance for my entire house panels/blinds. Their response to my requests was delivered promptly. The staff also have been friendly both in store and via the phone, which is a quality lacking from the larger retailers. I would recommend this store to anyone who requires professional advice and quality items.
- Professional Advice
- I would like to congratulate you on the great service you provide to your customers! I went into Curtain Wonderland Macgregor store yesterday to buy curtains and rods for my lounge/dinning room. I had no idea what style or colour to buy as I am hopeless at decorating. But a lovely young lady came to my rescue! I just had to describe to Tina the room and she came up with the best options for me! Thank you Tina!!
- Helpful Service
- Thank you very much Curtain Wonderland Brisbane Showroom staff members for friendly and helpful service. Love the new curtains.
- Friendly Service
- I am so impressed with the service I have received from you, not once but twice! I have placed 2 orders online in the last fortnight and on both occasions my curtains arrived within 2 days. I have never received such prompt service from an online store...ever! Well done, whatever you are doing, you are doing it right.
I would definitely recommend you to anyone who asked. The products are reasonably priced, well made and exactly as I expected. And did I mention they arrived within 2 days of ordering. Thank you so much.
Megan., J QLD
- Fast Delivery Curtains