Curtain Wonderland in compliance with ACCC policies.
Consumer Guarantees and Your Rights are listed under the Australian Consumer Law.
Refer to Consumer Guarantees for more information.
Online Purchase Policy
- Your items can be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- The items must be in its original packaging and be in resalable condition, and the tax invoice must be presented.
- If you choose to ship your items back, please ensure you include your invoice and the reason for return along with the items, so the store is aware of your order.
- Once the store has received the items, they will do a refund which can take up to 7 days to process.
- For an exchange not of equal value a refund will need to be submitted, and then you can repurchase the goods of choice.
- Shipping fee will not be refunded for change of mind refunds.
- If you chose to ship your package back to the store, it will be at your own cost.
In-Store Purchase Policy
At curtain wonderland, we believe the end of a sale is just the beginning of our commitment to you, as a valued customer we want you to be completely satisfied with
your purchase, all we need from you is to:
- Return the goods to the same store of purchase.
- Ensure the goods are returned in packaging as purchased, which cannot be damaged. (this includes any cardboard inside packaging)
- Provide us with the original purchase receipt.
- Provide the same method of payment as you used for your purchase (refunds will be credited using the original method of payment)
- Be aware that cash refunds greater than $199 / Eftpos refunds greater than $449 will be reimbursed via cheque or direct deposit and will be processed by curtain wonderland head office.
- Provide photo ID for all refunds over $199.
We do not offer refund, exchange or repair on goods that were sold as faulty or imperfect.
Exchanges outside the 14-day period will be honoured in the form of a credit note which can be used for a period of not exceeding 3 months in any of our curtain wonderland stores.
Clearance Item Policy
- For any item that is on clearance, we do not offer an exchange or refund.
- Please choose carefully when selecting these products.
Custom Made Policy
We will meet all obligations set out by the Australian consumer laws, however, we do not offer a refund or return on goods that have been custom made on your behalf, this may include but is not limited to, change of mind.
We do not provide a refund or repair on goods that have been resized using measurements provided directly by you that are incorrect.
If we make goods the wrong size, we will replace goods for you at our cost.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for sheets, mattress toppers, quilt inserts or pillows
We only accept returns or exchanges for quilt covers, coverlets and blankets under strict conditions.
- The coverlet must not have been opened at all.
- The coverlet must have the plastic dibble still intact.
- The blanket must not have been opened at all.
- The blanket must be retuned in all its packaging – cardboard insert and plastic covers.
- The blanket must not smell, is not dirty and has no human or animal hair on it.
- The quilt cover must not have been opened at all.
- The quilt cover must be returned in all the packaging – cardboard insert, plastic covers and with both pillowcases.
- The coverlet must not smell, be dirty of have any human or animal hair on it.
We are proud to offer a 2-year warranty period from the purchase date on our products. We will meet all obligations set out by the Australian Consumer Laws; these include but are not limited to:
- Repair /replacement of goods that are deemed faulty by manufacture
- Goods that are not fit for their intended use
- Goods that do not do what we said they would do at the time of purchase
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty does not include:
- Normal wear and tear including fading of fabric and other materials
- Any variation in wood grain, wood stain or slight warping that may occur in any type of wood /timber
- Slight fabric colour shades and texture variations that may occur from batch to batch, therefore exact colour match may not be possible
- Accidental damage, misuse, or incorrect installation
- Not following care procedures on products (washing instructions)
Validation of claims may include the store sending your returned goods to head office for assessment.