Return Policy for Online Purchase
Your items can be returned within 14 days from the date of delivery. The items must have all its original packaging and be in resalable condition, and the tax invoice must be presented.
If you choose to ship your items back, please ensure you include your invoice and the reason for return along with the items, so the store is aware of your order. Once the store has received the items, they will process a refund request which can take up to 7 days to process.
Please note that the shipping fee will not be refunded and if you chose to ship your package back to the store, it will be at your own cost
For more information on this, please visit the FAQs section located on FAQs | Curtain Wonderland
Exchange And Refunds
14 DAY REFUND / EXCHANGE POLICY – readymade products for in store purchase
At curtain wonderland, we believe the end of a sale is just the beginning of our commitment to you, as a valued customer we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
So in addition to your rights under the Australian consumer law we offer a 14-day exchange/refund policy period for change of mind, all we need from you is to:
- Return the goods to the same store of purchase
- Provide us with the original purchase receipt
- Ensure the goods are returned in packaging as purchased
- Provide us with the original purchase receipt.
- Provide the same method of payment as you used for your purchase (refunds will be credited using the original method of payment)
- Be aware that cash refunds greater than $199 / Eftpos refunds greater than $449 will be reimbursed via cheque or direct deposit and will be processed by curtain wonderland head office.
- Provide photo ID for all refunds over $199
For hygiene/ health reasons we do not exchange or refund quilt inserts, mattress toppers, pillow protectors and pillows unless they are faulty products. Please choose carefully when selecting these products.
We do not offer refund, exchange or repair on goods that were sold as faulty or imperfect
Exchanges outside the 14-day period will be honoured in the form of a credit note which can be used for a period of not exceeding 3 months in any of our curtain wonderland stores.
REFUND / EXCHANGE POLICY – Clearance product
No exchange or refund for clearance items.
REFUND / EXCHANGE POLICY – Custom made product
We will meet all obligations set out by the Australian consumer laws, however, we do not offer a refund or return on goods that have been custom made on your behalf, this may include but is not limited to, change of mind.
We do not provide a refund or repair on goods that have been resized using measurements provided directly by you that are incorrect, if we make goods the wrong size, we will replace goods for you at our cost.
We will meet all obligations set out by the Australian Consumer Laws; these include but are not limited to:
- Repair /replacement of goods that are deemed faulty by manufacture
- Goods that are not fit for their intended use
- Goods that do not do what we said they would do at the time of purchase
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
We are proud to offer a 2-year warranty period from the purchase date on our products; this warranty does not include:
- Normal wear and tear including fading of fabric and other materials
- Any variation in wood grain, wood stain or slight warping that may occur in any type of wood /timber
- Slight fabric colour shades and texture variations that may occur from batch to batch, therefore exact colour match may not be possible
- Accidental damage, misuse or incorrect installation
Validation of claims may include the store sending your returned goods to head office for assessment.